Return to re-writing "Ring" book for publication full-time

General Discussion about Wagner and The Ring of the Nibelung

Moderators: Justin Jeffrey, alberich00

Return to re-writing "Ring" book for publication full-time

Postby alberich00 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:57 am

Dear members of, and visitors to, the wagnerheim.com discussion forum.

Having now completed my difficult move from my home state of Maryland to Florida, and having established myself down here with some difficulty, and having completed my reviews of all the chapters of Paul Dawson-Bowling's book "The Wagner Experience" up through and including those covering the "Ring," I have had a sufficiently effective trial run and now must devote myself full-time to completing my re-write of my online "Ring" book for publication. For this reason I can't afford the time to complete my reviews of Dawson-Bowling's final chapters on "Tristan," "Mastersingers," and "Parsifal," right now, and will have to delay posting them until later. I will, however, edit my already completed posted reviews for typos, etc., one more time. I undertook my review of Dawson-Bowling's book in the first place primarily to get my work habits back in trim for the main affair. I have also, for the same reason, been working hard to restore my health after several years in which I was forced to neglect exercise due to family issues.

But all is well, and I'm finally ready to get back into the "Ring." Since I will be devoting most of my time to re-writing my online text of the part of "The Wound That Will Never Heal" which is devoted to the "Ring," in order to shorten and simplify it and prepare it for potential publication in hardcopy, most of my posts to the online forum, until I've completed my rewrite, will be questions inspired by the issues of the "Ring" as they arise in my study.

Your friend from Wagenrheim,

Paul Heise alias alberich00
alberich00
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion