Upcoming queries in our wagnerheim.com forum

General Discussion about Wagner and The Ring of the Nibelung

Moderators: Justin Jeffrey, alberich00

Upcoming queries in our wagnerheim.com forum

Postby alberich00 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:45 pm

Dear members of, and visitors to, the discussion forum at wagnerheim.com:

Though I regret that I have been so long away from this discussion forum, my fortunes have turned, and I will soon reinvigorate this forum with a variety of topics/queries as I return to where I left off, over 3 years ago, in the process of reducing my online book on the "Ring" (the primary content of wagnerheim.com) to a briefer, more accessible, publishable form. As I proceed through the rewrite I will be presenting topics for debate as they dawn on me.

Furthermore, I will soon be buying a new MAC laptop for use in a new private office (with a wonderful view of the Indian River Lagoon), which will be my venue for Wagnerian studies for the foreseeable future.

I suspect that a number of visitors to the site have started the process of registering, and have tried to email me at paul.heise@wagnerheim.com so that I can respond to their request. Sadly, I have not been able to open my wagnerheim.com email for some 4 months, due to a variety of causes, but with my new computer I should be able to set things up such that I can read the accumulated requests, and respond to them. I apologize for seeming to have been remiss.

With luck, I'll get back to my Wagner project in a few weeks, and can reenter the lists of debate here at wagnerheim.com's discussion forum. Thank you all for your patience.

Your friend from Wagnerheim,

Paul alias alberich00
alberich00
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion