Financial aid for author of wagnerheim.com?

General Discussion about Wagner and The Ring of the Nibelung

Moderators: alberich00, Justin Jeffrey

alberich00
Site Admin

Financial aid for author of wagnerheim.com?

Post by alberich00 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:44 am

Dear members and friends of the wagnerheim.com discussion forum:

Thanks to having sacrificed all or part of 13 years of what would otherwise have been compensated employment, in order to work instead full or part time on completing the first fully vetted and coherent interpretation of the entirety of Wagner's "Ring" cycle, words and music, at retirement this year I ended up with a future annual income, after deductions for medicare premiums, of only 22.5k, with my only personal transportation being a 21 year old Nissan pickup truck that will have to be replaced soon.

So I could use some financial aid from any of you who respect or admire my achievement and wish to help compensate me somewhat for the huge financial sacrifice I made to make my lifelong study of Richard Wagner available free at www.wagnerheim.com. It would also help me keep the wolves from my door as I complete my second volume of my "The Wound That Will Never Heal" devoted to my unique allegorical interpretation of Wagner's six other canonical operas and music-dramas in the next several years. I would be extremely grateful, and I'll gladly give honorable mention in the acknowledgments section of my prospective hardcopy publication of my online "Ring" book to any donor who doesn't wish to remain anonymous.

Any donor wishing to help me out can, of course, forward smaller amounts to my paypal account (on the lower left side of www.wagnerheim.com's home page), but if donors wish to forward me donations which would have legal tax implications, you can contact me directly at paul@wagnerheim.com.

Any help at this time would be most appreciated.

Your friend from www.wagnerheim.com,

Paul Brian Heise
alberich00
Site Admin

Re: Financial aid for author of wagnerheim.com?

Post by alberich00 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:05 am

Verily I say unto you