Corrections to my published book on Wagner's "Ring"

General Discussion about Wagner and The Ring of the Nibelung

Moderators: alberich00, Justin Jeffrey

alberich00
Site Admin

Corrections to my published book on Wagner's "Ring"

Post by alberich00 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:19 am

CORRECTIONS TO PAUL HEISE’S BOOK THE WOUND THAT WILL NEVER HEAL PUBLISHED ON 9/1/2021 BY ACADEMICA PRESS

Having carefully re-read my now published allegorical interpretation of Wagner's Ring (Academica Press, September 2021), I (with some help from Wintersturmer, otherwise known as Robert Pelletier, who is also methodically working his way through my book), I've discovered a variety of typos, occasional grammatical mistakes, and other errors (a few egregious, to my shame), which I've recorded in a computer file and reproduce below, along with my suggested corrections.

The back-story for these errors is the following: In January of 2021 Dr. Paul du Quenoy, Director of Academica Press, offered me a contract, which I signed, to publish considerably shorter version of my online "Ring" study which has been posted here at www.wagnerheim.com since the Spring of 2011 thanks to the sponsorship of the late Roger Scruton. The complete text of my online Ring interpretation was about 1,100 pages, but the rough space limit Academica set me was 600 pages, so in the course of six months I gradually reduced the size of my book by almost half by printing out (at Office Depot) the entirety of my online book in three, ever shorter and more refined versions, which I edited in hardcopy in spiral binding with a red pen. In the course of doing this of course I had to rewrite almost my entire online book, deleting many things and compressing others. Happily, all that I deleted will remain accessible to visitors to www.wagnerheim.com so if readers of my published book wish to see all my evidence for the arguments in any particular chapter of my book they can look up the corresponding, but longer, chapter at www.wagnerheim.com

However, a couple of problems arose. Though I had written my book in Apple's "Pages" program, I had to submit my manuscript to Academica Press in Microsoft Word. Doing this utterly demolished much of the formatting I'd so painstakingly achieved in Pages, so I had to spend several months working with fellow Wagnerian and friend Trevor Clarke of Melbourne, Australia to reconstruct what I'd achieved in my Pages version in the new Word version that had demolished my original. This took several months' labor. After I submitted my reduced text of a bit more than 600 pages to Academica Press's editors, from that point onward all of my editing had to be done by reviewing pdf documents online and letting their editors know what corrections I wanted. I've never been able to edit properly online, and have always depended on having printed copies of my essays and book to edit my material. Needless to say, a lot of the mistakes which Wintersturmer and I detected in my newly published book were due to the age-old problem that an author shouldn't be the only person editing their work, not least because I like all other humans have a tendency to read things into my own copy which aren't there. In other words, in spite of re-reading my own writing repeatedly looking for errors, my mind automatically read some errors as if they were in fact correct.

So, with that preamble, with my humble apologies to those of you who've bought and expect to read, are reading, or have read my newly published book The Wound That Will Never Heal, I submit to you the following few pages-worth of errors in it and my corrections of them so that, if a reader wishes, he or she can hand-write my corrections into their copy of my book. Most of these mistakes are simple typos which don't harm meaning, but in a few cases I accidentally replaced a numbered motif with the wrong one, or the name of a character with the wrong one, and in these cases it's crucial that readers have access to my corrections to avoid confusion.

The editorial process goes on, since I hope to forward to Academica Press a final, definitive list of errors and corrections so my corrections can appear in a new printing or edition of my book, and the errors eliminated. Please feel free to inform me if you spot any other errors of fact, format, grammar, or even argument. I will credit anyone whose correction I decide to use in a new printing or edition of my book.

P. 6: para 2, line 5 from bottom, change “were more” to “was more” in “… conglomerate of three known elements which were more than the amount … “ so it reads “… conglomerate of three known elements which was more than the amount … “

P. 14: para 1, line 9 from top, change “posted on” to “posted in” in “… found in the archive on page 7 posted on four numbered parts … “ so it reads “… found in the archive on page 7 posted in four numbered parts … “ In other words, change "on" to "in" just before "four numbered parts"

P. 15: para 3, line 7 from top, delete left bracket “[“ from “… [811W … “ in “ … recall that Wagner acknowledged [See [811W … “ so it reads “recall that Wagner acknowledged [See 811W … “

P. 20: para 2, line 1, change “.e.” to “i.e.” in “At first [.e., after natural evolution had produced … “ so it reads “At first [i.e., after natural evolution had produced … “

P. 21: para 2, line 8 from bottom, change “.e.” to “i.e.” in “… he had insight into the creative unconscious (.e., Brünnhilde) that was … ” so that it reads “… he had insight into the creative unconscious (i.e., Brünnhilde) that was … .”

P. 55: para 3, line 5 … , place a comma after “… assuages our fear of death) … ” so it reads “… assuages our fear of death), … “

P. 58: In Ring Text P. 76-77 at top of page, in line 2 of Donner’s remark, close horizontal gap between left bracket “[“ and “Fafner” in “… blow before (:H31ab orch)? [ Fafner, Fasolt, and Donner … “ so it reads “… blow before (:H31ab orch)? [Fafner, Fasolt, and Donner … “

P. 70: At top of page, add “THE NIBELUNGS” after “ALBERICH” to the UPPER CASE list of the characters who appear under “THE RHINEGOLD = SCENE THREE” so it reads “WOTAN, LOGE, MIME, ALBERICH, THE NIBELUNGS, AND ALBERICH TRANSFORMED … “

P. 75: para 1 (which includes Ring Text pp. 93-4), line 5 from bottom, create horizontal gap between “… Ach, Wehe!,” and “and incorporates … “ in “… (H8b) Ach, wehe!,”and incorporates harmony … “ so the passage reads “… (H8b) Ach, Wehe!,” and incorporates harmony … “

P. 88: Line 2 from bottom of page, place a comma after “i.e.” in “… to ensure the gods’ survival, i.e. to sustain … “ so it reads “… to ensure the gods’ survival, i.e., to sustain … “

P. 91: para 1, line 9 from bottom, italicize “Ring” in “… in his development of the Ring plot (1848) Wagner described … ” so it reads “… in his development of the Ring plot (1848) Wagner described … ”

P. 122, Para 3, top line, change “H62 (Sieglinde’s twin-sister Sieglinde’s Motif) … “ to “H62 (Siegmund’s twin-sister Sieglinde’s Motif) … “ In other words, change the first "Sieglinde's" to "Siegmund's"

P. 125: Bottom line of page, italicize “Opera and Drama” so it reads “Opera and Drama

P. 127: para 2, line 7 … , add an apostrophe after “Wälsungs” in “The Wälsungs tragic destiny is to … “ so it reads “The Wälsungs’ tragic destiny is to … “

P. 137: para 2, line 7 from bottom, delete the second “s” in “gods’s ” in “The only way for the gods’s ideal realm to be … so it reads “The only way for the gods’ ideal realm to be … “

P. 144: 1st Para under THE VALKYRIE = ACT TWO, SCENE TWO, at bottom of page, top line, in “For Wagner, Brünnhilde’s confession to Wotan was the most important scene … “ to “For Wagner, Wotan’s confession to Brünnhilde was the most important scene … .” How on earth I missed this particularly egregious mistake after numerous re-readings is beyond me.

P. 150: para 3, bottom line, in the passage “ … {50-1/51} Opera and Drama, PW Vol. II, p. 235] [see also 512W],” “[See also 512W]” can be incorporated into the prior bracketed reference so this passage reads “… {50-1/51} Opera and Drama, PW Vol. II, p. 235; see also 512W].” In other words, delete the right and left brackets “]” and “[“ and replace them with a semicolon “;”

P. 155: Para 1, line 2 from bottom, delete “(also in R.3)” from the passage “… use of Wotan’s heroes to fight against him (also in R.3), and it looks forward to Alberich’s … “ so it reads “… use of Wotan’s heroes to fight against him, and it looks forward to Alberich’s … “

P. 157: Para 3, line 2, change “and of his true” to “of his true” in the passage “… and of his true but loathsome identity, to his unconscious mind … “ so it reads “… and his true but loathsome identity, to his unconscious mind … “

P. 165: Para 1, line 13 from top, change “… gods ‘law … ” to “… gods’ law … “ in the passage “… including breaking the gods ‘law to win back the Ring from Fafner … “ so it reads “… including breaking the gods’ law to win back the Ring from Fafner … .“ In other words, alter the position of the apostrophe so that it appears after “gods” instead of just before “law.”

P. 166: In the Ring Text [PP. 153-4], line 6 from top, change “(H51 Harmonic Hint; H49:) so that it reads “(H51 Harmonic Hint:; H49:).” In other words, place a colon after "Hint" “ so this passage reads “… Hint:; H49:).”

P. 184: Para 1 of “THE VALKYRIE, ACT THREE, SCENE ONE, at bottom of page, lines 6-7 from bottom, change “… and now a new one … ” to “ … and now introduces a new one … “ by inserting “introduces” between “… and now … “ and “… a new one … “

P. 189: Para 2, lines 9-10 from bottom, find source for Wagner calling H94 “The Glorification of Brünnhilde”

P. 189: Para 3, lines 4-5 from top, change “gods’s “ to “gods’ “ in the passage “… in both its initial form as the gods’s refuge from dread of truth, … “ so it reads “… in both its initial form as the gods’ refuge from dread of truth, … “

P. 202: Para 2, lines 5-6 from bottom, change capitalized “I” in “In disavowing” to lowercase so it reads “in disavowing” in the passage “However, In disavowing any further concern with his daughter Brünnhilde … “ so it reads “However, in disavowing any further concern with his daughter Brünnhilde … “

P. 202-203: Bottom line of P. 202, top line of P. 203, change “insuring” to “ensuring” in the passage “She begs that Wotan preserve their honor by insuring that only a great hero … “ so that it reads “She begs that Wotan preserve their honor by ensuring that only a great hero … .“ In other words, change the “i” to “e” in “insuring” so it reads “ensuring”

P. 231: Para 1 [after Ring text], line 6 from bottom, change “the Nothung’s” to “Nothung’s” in the passage “… who’ll re-forge the Nothung’s fragments into a new sword, Mime … “ so it reads “… who’ll re-forge Nothung’s fragments into a new sword, Mime … .“ In other words, delete “the” between “re-forge” and “Nothung’s”

P. 244: In Ring Text [pp. 225-6], in Siegfried’s remark, line 3 from bottom, Spencer put “Blood once died your faded blue.” “died” should be “dyed.”

P. 249: Para 1, lines 3-4 from bottom, there’s no need to capitalize “Serpent,” so this passage should be changed from “… Alberich had transformed himself through the Tarnhelm’s magic into a Serpent.” To “… Alberich had transformed himself through the Tarnhelm’s magic into a serpent.”

P. 251: Bottom of 1st para of Ring Text [pp. 229-230] , in the passage: “… in your hand the all-powerful staff … (H33 vari or H46 vari? ) would scatter like chaff.” Close the horizontal gap in “… H46 vari )” between “vari” and the right parenthesis “)” so it reads “… H46 vari)”

P. 252: Para 2, after the Ring Text [pp. 230-1], line 5-6 from top, delete the second “the” in “… the the gods’ … “ in the passage “… to overthrow the the gods’ rule (faith’s sway) over man, supplanting … “ so it reads “… to overthrow the gods’ rule (faith’s sway) over man, supplanting … “

P. 257: Para 1, lines 1-2 from top, change “… were accurate … “ to “… was accurate … “ in the passage “If the popular view that Fafner represents the capitalist’s lust for acquiring wealth were accurate, … “ so it reads “If the popular view that Fafner represents the capitalist’s lust for acquiring wealth was accurate, … “

P. 265: Para 1, lines 8-9 from top, in the passage “(…)But when, overwhelmed by this first general impression, … “ create a horizontal gap between “(…)” and “but when … “ so it reads “(…) But when, overwhelmed by this first general impression, … “

P. 271: Para 2, lines 11-12 from top, in the passage “… (published by Stewart Spencer in the May, 2000 issue of “Wagner,” the scholarly journal … “ change “May 2000 issue” to “May 1995 issue” so it reads “… (published by Stewart Spencer in the May, 1995 issue of “Wagner,” the scholarly journal … “

P. 273: Para 3, line 5 from top, in the passage “Wagner, by the way, said on several occasions that Siegfried … ,“ change “said” to “wrote” so that this passage reads “Wagner, by the way, wrote on several occasions that Siegfried … “

P. 301: Para 2, line 7 from bottom, in the passage “… during her visit to Brünnhilde in T.P.2.A, Waltraute will make it clear that … ,” change “T.P.2.A” to “T.1.3.A” so the passage reads “… during her visit to Brünnhilde in T.1.3.A, Waltraute will make it clear that … ”

P. 302: In Ring Text [p. 258] at top of page, line 2-3 from bottom of Ring Text, in the passage “(H101:) To ageless sleep (:H101)!(H87: Having already closed her eyes … ,“ create a horizontal gap between “ …(:H101)!” And “(H87: … “ so it reads “(H101:) To ageless sleep (:H101)! (H87: Having already closed her eyes … “

P. 322: Para 2, lines 5-6 from bottom, in the passage “… this hoard of knowledge she imparted to him is revealed to be the Norns,’or Erda’s, or the Ring’s runes, i.e., the intolerably … “ to “… this hoard of knowledge she imparted to him is revealed to be the Norns’, or Erda’s, or the Ring’s runes, i.e., the intolerably … “ by changing “Norns,’ to “Norns’,” and making a horizontal gap between the comma “,” and “or”

P. 323: Para 1, line 4 from bottom, make a horizontal gap between “ ‘Prometheus,’ and “came they” in the passage ‘ “To see the most pregnant of all tragedies, the ‘Prometheus,’came they … “ so it reads “To see the most pregnant of all tragedies, the ‘Prometheus,’ came they … “

P. 327: Para 2, line 15 from top, change “conference” to “symposium” in the passage “… I hand-delivered to Nattiez at a conference … “ so it reads “… I hand-delivered to Nattiez at a symposium … “

P. 329: Para 3, line 2 from bottom of page, change “Wotans’ “ to “Wotan’s “ in the passage “… directly following Wotans’ waking of Erda … “ so it reads “… directly following Wotan’s waking of Erda … “

P. 337: Para 1, lines 2-4 from top, change “My rebuttal of Roger Scruton’s critique in the Epilogue to my online book will appear in www.wagnerheim.com in due course.” To “My rebuttal of Roger Scruton’s critique of my online Ring study can be found in the Epilogue to my published book posted at www.wagnerheim.com since 8/2021.” Since I wrote the first version, now published version of this sentence I’ve been able to post my Epilogue at www.wagnerheim.com.

P. 339: Para 1, last 2 lines, in the passage '… when Brünnhilde tells Siegfried “… [[H18e:]] Inviolate (H18c:) she left Valhalla! put quotation mark after “… she left Valhalla! “ so the passage reads '… when Brünnhilde tells Siegfried “… [[H18e:]] Inviolate (H18c:) she left Valhalla!”

P. 340: Para 1, lines 5-6 from top, in the passage “She’s afraid that by sharing this secret with him he won’t be keep it … “ delete “be” in “be keep it” so this passages reads “She’s afraid that by sharing this secret with him he won’t keep it … “

P. 342: Para 1, line 7 from bottom, in the passage “… an end which Alberichs’ son and proxy Hagen is predestined to … “ change “Alberichs’ “ to “Alberich’s “ so it reads “… an end which Alberich’s son and proxy Hagen is predestined to … “

P. 360: in Ring Text [pp. 281-2], in the second Norn’s remark, line 4, in the passage “… (H124 voc:) the contracts’ hallowed haft was smashed … “ check Spencer translation to see if “the contracts’ … “ is correct, or should it be changed to “the contract’s … “?

P. 377: Para 3, lines 4-5 from bottom of page, in the passage “… Wagner’s motival metaphor for the collective history of art which, since the renaissance, had gradually … “ capitalize the “R” in “renaissance” so this passage reads “… Wagner’s motival metaphor for the collective history of art which, since the Renaissance, had gradually … “

P. 406: Para 1, lines 4-5 from top [under Ring Text], in the passage “H92, Siegfried’s Motif, is again paired with Wotan’s Spear H19 … “ change “H92” to “H93” so this passage reads “H93, Siegfried’s Motif, is again paired with Wotan’s Spear H19 … “

P. 413: Para 2, lines 1-2 from top, in the passage “Waltraute speaks - accompanied by H80 - of the Valkyries’ desperation, dismay and infinite dread, which inspired them to clasp Wotan’s knees … “ change “… which inspired them … “ to “… which inspired her … “ so this passage reads “Waltraute speaks - accompanied by H80 - of the Valkyries’ desperation, dismay and infinite dread, which inspired her to clasp Wotan’s knees … “

P. 414: Para 2, lines 10-11 from top, in the passage “… we call out in art, ‘I wish.’(…) Is our ‘art’ therefore not simply a confession of our impotence?” create a horizontal gap between “ ‘I wish’ “ and “(…)” so this passage reads “… we call out in art, ‘I wish.’ (…) Is our ‘art’ therefore not simply a confession of our impotence?”

P. 416: Line 2 from page bottom, in my book’s next edition I’ll have to certify if H?51.5 is a true motif and, if so, add it to its proper place in the numbered list, so all subsequent motifs will be numbered one number higher than their current number. It’s introduced in R.4 just prior to H52’s introduction, so, if it deserves designation as a numbered motif, it should be H52. In my published book’s next printing or new edition I should explain its mysterious designation if I haven't yet determined to christen it a new, numbered motif.

P. 426: Para 3, lines 14-15 from top, in the passage “… [This expresses] … death through stress of love (Liebesnoth) … .” There must be an apostrophe before “… death through stress of love (Liebesnoth)” and an apostrophe at the end (since this is a quotation embedded in a quotation), instead of a quotation mark so it reads “… [This expresses] ‘… death through stress of love (Liebesnoth) … .’ “

P. 465: Para 2, lines 8-9 from top, in the passage “She says that the much-loved race has sunk far indeed that father’s such faint hearts as Gunther.” change “father’s” to “fathers” so this passage reads “She says that the much-loved race has sunk far indeed that fathers such faint hearts as Gunther.”

P. 480: Line 4 from top of page, in the passage “… (redemption from conscious thoughts’ contradictions through music), … “ change “thoughts’ “ to “thought’s “ so this passage reads “… (redemption from conscious thought’s contradictions through music), … “

P. 497: Para 2, line 4 from top, in the passage “… of the operatic cliches Wagner claimed to have put behind him … “ change “cliches” to “clichés” so this passage reads “… of the operatic clichés Wagner claimed to have put behind him … “

P. 500: Para 1 [under Ring Text], line 2 from bottom, in the passage “… in which he fought for the right to keep his own council and conscience … “ change “council” to “counsel” so this passage reads “… in which he fought for the right to keep his own counsel and conscience … “

P. 501: Para 2, lines 6-8 from bottom, in the passage “We can’t grasp Wagner’s characterization of Siegfried without recognizing that he and Brünnhilde can only be understood as the conscious and unconscious halves of a single individual … “ change “he and Brünnhilde” to “Brünnhilde and he” and change “conscious and unconscious halves” to “unconscious and conscious halves” so this passage reads “We can’t grasp Wagner’s characterization of Siegfried without recognizing that Brünnhilde and he can only be understood as the unconscious and conscious halves of a single individual … “

P. 516: Para 1, line 7-8 from top, in the passage “Accompanied by H58c and H184a (from the Rhinedaughters’ original, and newer, laments … “ change “H184a” to “H189a” so this passage reads “Accompanied by H58c and H189a (from the Rhinedaughters’ original, and newer, laments … “

P. 523: line 4 from bottom of page, in the passage “… the gods and heroes assembled as described by Waltraute to Brünnhilde in T.1.3.1.” change “T.1.3.1” to “T.1.3.A” so this passage reads “… the gods and heroes assembled as described by Waltraute to Brünnhilde in T.1.3.A.”

P. 531: Para 1, line 7 from top, change “2015” to “2016” in the passage “Dunning’s list was, until the publication of Scruton’s The Ring of Truth in 2015, the most comprehensive list available.” So it reads “Dunning’s list was, until the publication of Scruton’s The Ring of Truth in 2016, the most comprehensive list available.”

P. 533: Para 1, line 5 from top, change “motifs’ ” to “motif’s ” in the passage “Surveying all of a motifs’ dramatic contexts … “ so it reads “Surveying all of a motif’s dramatic contexts … “

P. 539: H1, make H1’s musical notation crisper, with higher resolution in new printing or edition of my book

P. 539: In H1, H2, and H3, in the upper right corner above the musical notation, where I indicate the page number in my published book of the first occurrence of each motif, I may have to replace “RP” with “R1,” since the fact that “P” represents “Prelude” may not be self-evident to some readers, and in any case I didn’t explain this in my intro to the Motif Guide.

P. 545: H28, in the light print description of H28’s genealogy, line 2, change “H28 is derived from H19ab” to “H28 is derived from H17ab.” In other words, change “H19ab” to “H17ab.”

P. 548: H47, 2nd line of boldface description of H47, in the passage “[Fafner as fear of death and fear of secular knowledge]” change “fear of secular knowledge” to “religious faith’s fear of objective knowledge” so this passage reads “[Fafner as fear of death and religious faith’s fear of objective knowledge]”

P. 549: H52, in the boldface description of H52, place a period “.” After “Knowledge of all that was, is, and will be “ so it reads “Knowledge of all that was, is, and will be.” And add “Erda: ‘All things that are, end!’ “ After it, so the whole passage reads “Knowledge of all that was, is, and will be. Erda: ‘All things that are, end!’ “

P. 554: H75, in the light-print description of H75’s genealogy, line 3, in the passage “Dunning suggests that H75 is a basis for H155 … “ change “Dunning” to “Cooke” so this passage reads “Cooke suggests that H75 is a basis for H155 … “

P. 560: H103, in light print description of H103’s genealogy, lines 2-3, in the passage “… and second in the orchestral finale of The Valkyrie, I’ve designated … “ italicize “The Valkyrie” so this passage reads “… and second in the orchestral finale of The Valkyrie, I’ve designated … “

P. 560: H103, in light print description of H103’s genealogy, line 4, in the passage “… being one of the most recognizable themes from the Ring.” italicize “Ring” so this passage reads “… being one of the most recognizable themes from the Ring.”

P. 561: H107, in the light print description of H107’s genealogy, line 3, change “motif’s ” to “motifs’ “ in the passage “… though the motif’s harmonies differ.” So it reads “though the motifs’ harmonies differ.”

P. 562: H109, in the light print description of H109’s genealogy, top line, change “H109 is possibly a basis of H155, … ” to “H109 is possibly a basis of H155a, … ” In other words, add an “a” to “H155.”

P. 562: H111A, in the light print description of H111A’s genealogy, in the passage “Both motifs (H11A and H11B) philosophically foreshadow the Forest Murmurs … “ change “(H11A and H11B)” to “(H111A and H111B)” so this passage reads “Both motifs (H111A and H111B) philosophically foreshadow the Forest Murmurs … .” In other words, add another “1” to “H11A” and “H11B”

P. 562: H111B, in the light print description of H111B, make the same correction as in H111A (see P. 562, H111A above)

P. 566: H132, in the boldface description of H132, line 2, in the passage “Siegfried imagines he is forging his own true identity, [his independence from Wotan … “ delete the comma in “… his own true identity, … “ so this passage reads “Siegfried imagines he is forging his own true identity [his independence from Wotan … “

P. 583: in Cooke, Deryck, bottom line, change “… in three volumes. 1976” to “… in three volumes. 1976)” In other words, add a right parenthesis “)” after “1976”

P. 586: In Wagner, Richard [CWL], line 2, in the passage “New York: Greenwood Press,1969. “ make a horizontal gap between “Greenwood Press,” and “1969.” So this passage reads “New York: Greenwood Press, 1969.“

P. 586: In Wagner, Richard [SLRW], line 3, in the passage “NewYork and London. W.W. Norton and Company, 1987.” make horizontal gap between “New” and “York” so this passage reads “New York and London. W.W. Norton and Company, 1987.”

P. 586: In Lohengrin, line 2-4 from bottom, in the passage “[published by Stewart Spencer in the May 1995 issue (Volume 16, Number 2) ‘Wagner’, the scholarly journal of … “ insert “of” between “… number 2)” and “ ‘Wagner,’ … “ so this passage reads “[published by Stewart Spencer in the May 1995 issue (Volume 16, Number 2) of ‘Wagner’, the scholarly journal of … “

P. 586: In Lohengrin, lines 2 from bottom and bottom line, in the passage “… the scholarly journal of The Wagner Society (Great Britain) by Andrew Gray.” change “(Great Britain)” to “(London, UK)” so this passage reads “… the scholarly journal of The Wagner Society (London, UK) by Andrew Gray.”
alberich00
Site Admin

Re: Corrections to my published book on Wagner's "Ring"

Post by alberich00 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:20 am

Test
alberich00
Site Admin

Re: Corrections to my published book on Wagner's "Ring"

Post by alberich00 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:28 am

test
alberich00
Site Admin